2.8
Additional Services
Turnaround Time

I rented a unit about 3 months ago and just got a notice in the mail let me know they were increasing my rent by 58%. I was paying $224 a month and they want $354 now!

I went online and the online price for the same unit is $42 a month cheaper. I went in to try to have them fix this and they were unable to do anything stating that supply and demand caused the rate hike. I have a call into the corporate office and they are supposed to call me back within 24 hours to see what they can do since the on-site manager got the rate decrease unapproved.

I do not fell confident in them anymore! Be warned that their rates posted will go massively up without little to no warning.

Review about: Extra Space Storage Storage Unit.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Rented a unit in Buford Ga the roof has a bad leak water and mold damage everywhere. Going on 2 months now they have not fixed it I can't move my stuff.

I am disabled and have no money to hire movers. I contacted the corporate office and they told me they are not going to pay to move the stuff and they are in no hurry to fix it do not use them they are horrible and your rent goes up almost every month.