Additional Services
Turnaround Time

While in the midst of moving stuff to another unit I asked the manager about water stain and damage on the ceiling and floor.He assured me the issue was resolved.

I told the manger I would not like to move into the unit and later find out there is a leak. Yesterday 08/07/2017 I went to unit at about 1:00 pm to find water dripping onto some of my belongings. I brought the situation to the attention of a "fill in manager" who attempted to give information to contact the insurance company and said the manager will contact me in twenty-four hours. I refused to take the information because as I told the "fill in manager" all I wanted is for my things not to be damaged.

In short the "fill in manger" did not believe me and care and was unsympathetic. According to the "fill in manager" there was no unit available. The "fill in manager" promptly drove off at 6:00 pm.

Keep in mind, my sister and I have been timely paying customers for more than fifteen years and two vehicles were parked outside the door of the live in manager door.Took photos with my phone.

Review about: Extra Space Storage Self-storage Storage Unit.

Preferred solution: I want my stuff to be immediately moved to another unit and some sort of refund for the inconvience..

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: How i was treated and lack of an immediate viable solution.

Had an Experience with Extra Space Storage?

Comments