Problems with my money order sent to Extra Space Storage in Albuquerque.I sent my money order on August 24 2015 to make sure it gets there for September 1, 2015.
Then the store manager calls me and emails me to tell me I haven't paid my rent. So I had to purchase another money order of 40.00 to pay for the September rent. That was sent on September 4, 2015. I get another call claiming I now owed 20.00 for late fees.
In July I was charged a late fee. That is why I sent the money order early to avoid the late charge. I am seeing that this is a no win situation. I had to go directly to Extra Space Storage on October 2, 2015.
This was an inconvienance because I have no car. To make sure I get it paid on time. I told the store manager I still had not recieved a call from the district manager. She finally called and told me there is nothing they can do.
That regardless of customers losing their mail is not their problem. Well I told her to recheck for that money order and that I gave the store manager the money order code number. And that it is really peculiar that I have been sending money orders to a storage unit in Indiana since 2000. And I have never recieved an issue with lost mail.
I believe these people are thieves. In the way they operate. From the beginning they forced me to pay an insurance fee. I told them I didnt ask for insurance.
So I had to sign an opt out form. I believe they do this to get every cent out of the customers. They raise rent every 6 months. I told the district manager I cannot do business with people I can't trust.
I believe they are unethical in their practice and shady in the way they deal with customers.I feel like they are lying and have that money order.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Extra Space Storage
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I would also like to announce here the irresponsibility of LBC in handling packages. I sent a small TV thru LBC Singapore bound to Phils and the item was damaged..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "Got my son's 6 month pictures done in 2013, they were amazing, and I knew when I had my daughter I would take her to portrait innovations for her 6..."
- "They have the right idea maybe they got these thousand of pictures of nice clothing somewhere else and they try to cheaply replicate the items with their eyes closed...i received..."
- "Visited your store on 8/27/14 had an associate assist me in looking for a power station. She took me over. I saw most expensive power station were on the top...."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."