Review about Extra Space Storage from Bellevue, Washington
Problems with my money order sent to Extra Space Storage in Albuquerque.I sent my money order on August 24 2015 to make sure it gets there for September 1, 2015.
Then the store manager calls me and emails me to tell me I haven't paid my rent. So I had to purchase another money order of 40.00 to pay for the September rent. That was sent on September 4, 2015. I get another call claiming I now owed 20.00 for late fees.
In July I was charged a late fee. That is why I sent the money order early to avoid the late charge. I am seeing that this is a no win situation. I had to go directly to Extra Space Storage on October 2, 2015.
This was an inconvienance because I have no car. To make sure I get it paid on time. I told the store manager I still had not recieved a call from the district manager. She finally called and told me there is nothing they can do.
That regardless of customers losing their mail is not their problem. Well I told her to recheck for that money order and that I gave the store manager the money order code number. And that it is really peculiar that I have been sending money orders to a storage unit in Indiana since 2000. And I have never recieved an issue with lost mail.
I believe these people are thieves. In the way they operate. From the beginning they forced me to pay an insurance fee. I told them I didnt ask for insurance.
So I had to sign an opt out form. I believe they do this to get every cent out of the customers. They raise rent every 6 months. I told the district manager I cannot do business with people I can't trust.
I believe they are unethical in their practice and shady in the way they deal with customers.I feel like they are lying and have that money order.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Extra Space Storage
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Your meaningful, cost worthy belongings are not safe. EXTRA SPACE STORAGE claims that they exterminate, but on a regular, routine basis or ONLY when a customer complains. REMEMBER EXTRA SPACE..."
- "My husband recently hired on with malone flat bed. After three weeks no pay, my husband came down with a infection, he had to have surgery, his dispatcher calls him..."
- "We moved from Naples Fl to Port Saint Lucie. They came with too small a truck and crammed everything in. A LOT of damage to nice furniture. We are sick..."
- "Worst experience ever !!!! 8/2/15 Greenville Sc Wouldn't recommend to anyone !!!! & we was not meet at wait to be seated sign, stood there for over 3 minutes, we finally..."
- "I was quoted $445 and charged $490. Their reason was that they claimed the delivery was to a non-commercial area. This is untrue, see attached pic. I..."
- "They have the right idea maybe they got these thousand of pictures of nice clothing somewhere else and they try to cheaply replicate the items with their eyes closed...i received..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."