Extra Space Storage - RODENTS DEAD MICE, *** AND URINE
Your meaningful, cost worthy belongings are not safe.EXTRA SPACE STORAGE claims that they exterminate, but on a regular, routine basis or ONLY when a customer complains.
REMEMBER EXTRA SPACE STORAGE INSURANCE POLICY DOES NOT COVER RODENT DAMAGE. With all of the fine print it is easy to have missed it in one of the contracts paragraphs. With EXTRA SPACE SAVERS monthly rental fees, one would believe that their belongings are safe from rodents. My mattress was $1200.
How many of you have expensive items in storage?
Please see photos.1st pic there is a dead mouse.2nd pic shows a hole in the mattress where there was a nest.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- RODENTS FECES AND URINE
- Preferred solution:
- Brief you prospective customers about your rodent problem.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Storage Space
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "I would also like to announce here the irresponsibility of LBC in handling packages. I sent a small TV thru LBC Singapore bound to Phils and the item was damaged..."
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..."
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "On their website, they claim:https://www.fsmtb.org/co…What paperwork do I need to submit to take the MBLEx?All you need to apply to take the MBLEx is a completed Application Form and fee..."