Baltimore, Maryland

Your meaningful, cost worthy belongings are not safe.EXTRA SPACE STORAGE claims that they exterminate, but on a regular, routine basis or ONLY when a customer complains.

REMEMBER EXTRA SPACE STORAGE INSURANCE POLICY DOES NOT COVER RODENT DAMAGE. With all of the fine print it is easy to have missed it in one of the contracts paragraphs. With EXTRA SPACE SAVERS monthly rental fees, one would believe that their belongings are safe from rodents. My mattress was $1200.

How many of you have expensive items in storage?

Please see photos.1st pic there is a dead mouse.2nd pic shows a hole in the mattress where there was a nest.

Review about: Storage Space.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss RODENTS FECES AND URINE / $1200
Preferred solution Brief you prospective customers about your rodent problem.

Had an Experience with Extra Space Storage?

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1183695

That is unfortunate for your loss but I haven't had any issues when I stored with them. Sometimes it's not the company's fault and some customers bring the problems to the storage companies.

My Extra Space Storage bin had mice ... and stinkbugs!