Baltimore, Maryland

Your meaningful, cost worthy belongings are not safe.EXTRA SPACE STORAGE claims that they exterminate, but on a regular, routine basis or ONLY when a customer complains.

REMEMBER EXTRA SPACE STORAGE INSURANCE POLICY DOES NOT COVER RODENT DAMAGE. With all of the fine print it is easy to have missed it in one of the contracts paragraphs. With EXTRA SPACE SAVERS monthly rental fees, one would believe that their belongings are safe from rodents. My mattress was $1200.

How many of you have expensive items in storage?

Please see photos.1st pic there is a dead mouse.2nd pic shows a hole in the mattress where there was a nest.

Reason of review: RODENTS FECES AND URINE.

Preferred solution: Brief you prospective customers about your rodent problem..

Had an Experience with Extra Space Storage?

Comments

I'm going through the same issue.There were rats and I had 2 storage units that where damaged.

My clothes,couches,tv,mattress,etc.. now I was informed the insurance does not cover it. I'm beyond mad because we had to throw away the furniture and clothing that was damaged they are through boxes and some. The rat *** where everywhere and our units where not the only units.

Other customers where moving out of their units as well it's horrible!!! And the manager is very lazy and does nothing!!! We was there one night you can hear the rats moving around in the building and jumping from wall to wall on the tops of the units but they are trying to tell us it's nice not rats!!!

They where huge I wish I could have gotten a picture of the ones we saw climbing the walls when we opens the unit!!!!I'm Beyond MAD!!!!!

Please contact me.i had the same issue and they lied to me they were aware of the mice.nbun147@gmail.com let's file a class action lawsuits.

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1183695

That is unfortunate for your loss but I haven't had any issues when I stored with them. Sometimes it's not the company's fault and some customers bring the problems to the storage companies.

My Extra Space Storage bin had mice ... and stinkbugs!

to Anonymous Denver, Colorado, United States #1340296