Extra Space Storage - RODENTS DEAD MICE, *** AND URINE
Your meaningful, cost worthy belongings are not safe.EXTRA SPACE STORAGE claims that they exterminate, but on a regular, routine basis or ONLY when a customer complains.
REMEMBER EXTRA SPACE STORAGE INSURANCE POLICY DOES NOT COVER RODENT DAMAGE. With all of the fine print it is easy to have missed it in one of the contracts paragraphs. With EXTRA SPACE SAVERS monthly rental fees, one would believe that their belongings are safe from rodents. My mattress was $1200.
How many of you have expensive items in storage?
Please see photos.1st pic there is a dead mouse.2nd pic shows a hole in the mattress where there was a nest.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- RODENTS FECES AND URINE
- Preferred solution:
- Brief you prospective customers about your rodent problem.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Storage Space
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "After paying for two year, on hwy n 98 Lakeland fl.come today on a Saturday my wife and I pay our late fee because every time we called to make..."
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "I ordered a glamorise bra on Amazon which had to go through Bare Necessities, when I got it; it was too big for me so I opted to return the..."
- "After paying in full delivery was nightmare. Waited a week for delivery they brought wrong color. It was returned. Redelivery was never scheduled even though they told me it would..."
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."