1.1
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

This is a complaint against Quentin, who says he is the manager of Extra Space Storage on S. Desert in El Paso, TX.

I have had several units over the past three years there due to major life transitions. Prior managers were very nice and accommodating, and would prorate a month's rent when I was able to clean out a unit early. This last month I called at least eight times to try to arrange a simple prorated months with this Quentin, and he is a damn liar, said he would call me back and help me out again and again, that he was with other customers, he was on hold with tech support, every lie in the book, and never did help me or show one bit of compassion. Now I am making a special trip down there to completely clean it out and get out of there for good.

My possessions had better not have been messed with. Someone needs to claim a class action suit against this company, It has become very greedy and unethical in the past 18 months.

Review about: Extra Space Storage Manager.

I liked: Originally it was economically and had convenient location.

I didn't like: Changes over time, How i was treated and lack of an immediate viable solution, Price gouging.

Comments