Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Over the last fifty years, I have had to, at one time or another, rent a storage facility.The experiences that I have had range from the "absolute worst" to "you have got to be kidding me." I wondered to myself if it was the ownerships intention to hire the most unprofessional, unethical, and unintelligent employees.

No. No one would ever do that on purpose. Would they? Surprise surprise.

Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow.

Then the unexpected happens. An experience becomes enjoyable, professional, ethical, And the location, the services and the people becomes examples of how business should be done everywhere. I kept holding my jaw afraid it would fall. Was I just dreaming this?

Did the rep just act like a human being?

Wow he did and I am embarrassed because he is excellent, with an approach and professional touch that I have not seen in years. Extra Space storage in Palm Springs has change my entire history of bad experiences into an experience I shall never forget. The manager Marco was thorough and incredibly charismatic. One did not find it hard to believe that he enjoyed his job and the customers he deals with.

Thank you for being the best. The facility is perhaps the cleanest and easiest accessible place and get this, open until 10PM What? I kid you not.

Unbelievable.Simply the best.

Review about: Extra Space Storage Manager.

Reason of review: Good customer service.