Extra Space Storage - THIEVES, LIARS AND CHEATS!!!
While renting with Extra Space Storage in Vallejo, CA, my storage was broken into twice and the rent went up 6 times!!!Don't trust these people.
Don't rent from these people. When my storage was broken into they claimed that the theives broke the security gate to get in. They didn't notify me of the situation because they did not have my apt number. This was a lie because they would not have been able to accept my payment's if the address on my billing statement didn't match.
They just needed time to rifle through my things and get what they wanted. I just happened to show up to go into my storage unit and found my stuff all over the place and many boxes and items missing. They had my phone number because they called me one day when I forgot to pay on-line. These people are crooks.
Don't think it won't happen to you. The picture that I posted belong to a storage next door to mine. Thankfully I was there to move.
This was not the only storage that was compromised, there were several others the day we were there to move.It happens all the time.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Crookedness raising rent
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- To alert honest people who are unaware to not do business with this company. Everytime I think about those people I get mad!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Storage Rental
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "Your meaningful, cost worthy belongings are not safe. EXTRA SPACE STORAGE claims that they exterminate, but on a regular, routine basis or ONLY when a customer complains. REMEMBER EXTRA SPACE..."
- "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..."
- "I spent $85 and at least $72 was totally wasted due to wrong size description. When I measured, 4 of 5 items I ordered are at least 1 inch smaller..."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it. We ordered 2..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."