Extra Space Storage - THIEVES, LIARS AND CHEATS!!!
While renting with Extra Space Storage in Vallejo, CA, my storage was broken into twice and the rent went up 6 times!!!Don't trust these people.
Don't rent from these people. When my storage was broken into they claimed that the theives broke the security gate to get in. They didn't notify me of the situation because they did not have my apt number. This was a lie because they would not have been able to accept my payment's if the address on my billing statement didn't match.
They just needed time to rifle through my things and get what they wanted. I just happened to show up to go into my storage unit and found my stuff all over the place and many boxes and items missing. They had my phone number because they called me one day when I forgot to pay on-line. These people are crooks.
Don't think it won't happen to you. The picture that I posted belong to a storage next door to mine. Thankfully I was there to move.
This was not the only storage that was compromised, there were several others the day we were there to move.It happens all the time.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Crookedness raising rent
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- To alert honest people who are unaware to not do business with this company. Everytime I think about those people I get mad!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Storage Rental
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "My husband recently hired on with malone flat bed. After three weeks no pay, my husband came down with a infection, he had to have surgery, his dispatcher calls him..."
- "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I was in a JioB this morning at 4AM and ordered a sausage burrito and a jumbo jack w/cheese. What I got was a greece bag. I cant bear to eat..."
- "Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it. We ordered 2..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."