Extra Space Storage - THIEVES, LIARS AND CHEATS!!!

43 of 70 Extra Space Storage reviews

While renting with Extra Space Storage in Vallejo, CA, my storage was broken into twice and the rent went up 6 times!!!Don't trust these people.

Don't rent from these people. When my storage was broken into they claimed that the theives broke the security gate to get in. They didn't notify me of the situation because they did not have my apt number. This was a lie because they would not have been able to accept my payment's if the address on my billing statement didn't match.

They just needed time to rifle through my things and get what they wanted. I just happened to show up to go into my storage unit and found my stuff all over the place and many boxes and items missing. They had my phone number because they called me one day when I forgot to pay on-line. These people are crooks.

Don't think it won't happen to you. The picture that I posted belong to a storage next door to mine. Thankfully I was there to move.

This was not the only storage that was compromised, there were several others the day we were there to move.It happens all the time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Crookedness raising rent

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
To alert honest people who are unaware to not do business with this company. Everytime I think about those people I get mad!
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Storage Rental
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #602527 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Extra Space Storage? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
43 of 70 Extra Space Storage reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Extra Space Storage. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Extra Space Storage.
Filing a new complaint about
×