Berkeley, California
Featured Not resolved
1.2

While renting with Extra Space Storage in Vallejo, CA, my storage was broken into twice and the rent went up 6 times!!!Don't trust these people.

Don't rent from these people. When my storage was broken into they claimed that the theives broke the security gate to get in. They didn't notify me of the situation because they did not have my apt number. This was a lie because they would not have been able to accept my payment's if the address on my billing statement didn't match.

They just needed time to rifle through my things and get what they wanted. I just happened to show up to go into my storage unit and found my stuff all over the place and many boxes and items missing. They had my phone number because they called me one day when I forgot to pay on-line. These people are crooks.

Don't think it won't happen to you. The picture that I posted belong to a storage next door to mine. Thankfully I was there to move.

This was not the only storage that was compromised, there were several others the day we were there to move.It happens all the time.

Review about: Extra Space Storage Storage Unit.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: To alert honest people who are unaware to not do business with this company. Everytime I think about those people I get mad!.

I didn't like: Crookedness raising rent.

Had an Experience with Extra Space Storage?

Comments

storagealert
Los Angeles, California, United States #1304111

I represent self storage tenants as part of my law practice and in this connection see lots of surprise lien sales and questionable insurance practices. Everyone should post their experiences and get the word out! Dale Washington wrongfulauction.com