Featured Not resolved

I was told that I had a climate controlled unit only to find out I did not and they would not switch me or help me told me I add to remove my stuff myself and no apology because the manager who helped us got fired. When I went to remove my belongings everything had mold on it.

They did not show any signs of care or sympathy or had any answers but to go to home depo to get cleaner. No Corp number no high manager the manager simply stood there and grilled me and said nothing.

The pictures don’t even do justice and i am filing a lawsuit if the insurance company threw them does not fix this issue. I am without all my belongings.

Review about: Extra Space Storage Storage Unit.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Climate controlled in the storage unit industry is a misleading because frequently the only thing climate controlled are the hallways if that. Also many units have open ceilings so if there is a moisture problem anywhere in the building your stuff is susceptible to mold damage.Especially be aware with upper floor units with metal walls and floor because they are vunerable to extreme heat during the day and extreme cold and night.

Those temperature changes can attract moisture. Moisture tends to go to the coolest surface.

Metal can cool pretty rapidly and/or daily. That's not good for a lot of items.